Schneider Electric is a French global company. It was founded in 1836 by two brothers, Eugène I and Adolphe Schneider.
In the first part of the 20th century, Schneider et Cie associated itself with Westinghouse Systems, a major international electrical group at the time. The group began manufacturing electric motors and locomotives. After the Second World War, the armaments businesses were abandoned in favor of electrical engineering, and iron and steel works. The company remained in this sector until the early 1980s.
In 1981, Groupe Schneider was broken up, focusing on the electrical and controls industry. This was followed by strategic acquisitions of Telemecanique (1988), Square D (1991) and Merlin Gerin (1992) and it is these brands that are the core products of the company’s offering.
In 1999, Groupe Schneider was renamed Schneider Electric. The Schneider company also acquired The Lexel Group that year.
Today, the company has grown into a world leader in active energy management solutions through further acquisitions: Veris Industries, an electronic sensor manufacturer, in 1999; Power Measurement in 2005; MGE UPS Systems, Clipsal, TAC, Nulec, Andover Controls, GET plc and Citect in 2006; American Power Conversion and Pelco, a video and security system manufacturer, in 2007 Gutor Electronic LLC in 2008; and the distribution branch of AREVA T&D in 2010.
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries!
Currently we are looking for best candidates to fill following positions:
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GDP)
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam is offering selected University Graduates to build professional career with Schneider Electric by providing experiences and exposures to develop comprehensive skills, competencies and knowledge to take their future roles / responsibilities in one of Schneider Electric business areas.
Successfull candidates will manage a project for about one until one and half years with quarterly review on the project progress. After completion of the project, the candidates will be assigned to take responsibilities in one of Schneider Electric (Batam) functions.
For this round, we open the development programs in SUPPLY CHAIN and QUALITY functions.
1. Fresh Graduate (S1 Degree) in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering / Economic Management with minimum GPA is 3.00 scale of 4.00. Non Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply with maximum 1 (one) year of experience.
2. Willing to be stationed in BATAM and for future to other Schneider Electric entities
3. Having good analytical skill, leadership skills and confident to work with all level of staff.
4. Having good presentation and computer skills.
5. Having good communication in English both verbal and written.
6. Having excellent interpersonal skills, strong motivation, possitive attitude, good team work and adaptability.
7. Having knowledge in continuous improvement and problem solving.
8. Ability to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organization.
and then :
To take your new career and be involved in this exiciting workplace, please submit / drop your CV with short brief of your Final Project, your photograph and copy of transcript to :
CAREER CENTER UNIVERSITAS GADJAH MADA ( CDC UGM )
Gedung Pusat UGM Lantai 3 Sayap Selatan Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
Latest by 13 June 2011.
Selection and Interview will be conducted in UGM on 17 June 2011.