Metro TV is Indonesia’s first 24-hour news channel based in West Jakarta. The station was established on November 25, 2000 and now has over 53 transmission sites all over the country. It is owned by Surya Paloh who also owns the Media Indonesia daily. These two, along with other newspapers distributed in different parts of Indonesia, are part of the Media Group, also owned by Paloh and also his share has been established and owned by Samsung, the largest chaebol in South Korea.
It is the only TV station to offer Mandarin news and no sinetron (soap opera) programs in Indonesia, although lately the station has also begun to broadcast entertainment programs such as a talk show called “e-Lifestyle”, and the satirical news and current affairs show called “Republik Mimpi” (The Dream Republic).
Metro TV also offers one of its top programs called Indonesia Now. The program, which is broadcast worldwide, primarily gives information about Indonesia to the world.
Metro TV Management Development Program (MMDP)
- Bachelor degree from any major with GPA minimum 3.00
- Fresh graduate with maximum age 26 years old, or having maximum 1 year of working experience
- Have strong interest in Broadcast / Sales
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Have strong leadership
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Selasa – Rabu ( 7 – 8 Juni 2011)
@ Lobby 2 METRO TV, Kedoya Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat
Telp: 58300077 Ext: 11076-11077
PLEASE BRING YOUR CV
NEW CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (NCD-Mgr)
- Bachelor Degree, max 45 years old
- At least 10 years relevant working experience (Sales area)
- Resourceful with networking skills
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with great enthusiasm for sales.
- Strong relationship builden negotiation ability, analysis and appraisal of client bases
- Positive working attitude and able to work in both team and independently
- Pro-active and creative approach to problem solving and job responsibilities
Client Services (CS)
- Bachelor Degree, max 32 years old
- Good presentation skill, and have achievement in selling
- Target oriented and results driven.
- Preferably has experience in broadcast tv or advertising agency.
Account Executive (AE)
- Male/Female, max 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- Min. 2 years experience in Broadcast (TV or Agency)
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Owned a car (a must)
Internal Auditor (IA)
- Male, max 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree majoring accounting
- Min. 3 years experience in Public Accountant
Should you meet above criteria send your CV, application letter and recent photograph
Write the position code as the subject of your email