Lowongan Kerja Senior Log Analyst Halliburton Mei 2011
Drilling and Evaluation provides field and reservoir modeling, drilling, evaluation, and precise well-bore placement solutions that enable customers to model, measure, and optimize their well construction activities. This segment consists of Baroid Fluid Services, Sperry Drilling Services, Security DBS Drill Bits, Wireline and Perforating Services, Landmark, and Project Management.
Responsible for deploying specialised equipment and managing operations at well sites in remote land areas and offshore, responsible to troubleshoot, repair and update electronic and mechanical equipment and responsible for delivery of services for oilfield operations. Willing to endure harsh working conditions, long working hours and be able to work in a multi-national team environment under considerable pressure, whist maintaining a high level of professionalism and responsibility. Overseas travel is necessary and expected
Senior Log Analyst
- As a Senior Log Analyst, you will take a lead in acquiring and evaluating the primary well data for subsurface reservoirs, including but not limited to perform consistent petrophysical interpretations and Petrophysical Support/Log Analysis/Log Quality Control for Wireline/LWD
- Operations and develop strong professional relationships with current and potential clients.
- Qualified candidate will have a relevant degree in Petroleum, Geology, Physics; preferably in Master with relevant experience minimum 8 years experience in petrophysical interpretation. Having knowledge in Wireline Logging/LWD. Understanding of fluid properties and dynamics, fractures and faults systems, clastic and carbonate sedimentology and diagnesis, risk and uncertainty analysis and volumetric estimates. Experience performing a detailed petrophysical analysis and writing reports are considered a pre-requisite.
(Kalimantan Timur – Balikpapan)
- Under general supervision, ensures efficient movement of goods in compliance with company policies, procedures and local laws, including in-country transportation as well as exportation and importation of goods.
- Maintains and retains logs and files, including all the relevant support documents, for all movements of materials.
- Communicates and coordinates with all parties involved in relation to materials movements.
- Negotiates agreements with local carriers, forwarders, and customs agents. Controls service providers invoices and approves for payment
- Maintains up to date country and plant shipping instructions by mode of transportation
- Negotiates agreements with local carriers, forwarding and customs agents when allowed
- Coordinates with the internal and external customers in preparation of goods for shipping
- Ensures goods are properly packed to avoid damage during shipping; contents correctly recorded; marks and labels are correct physical parameters recorded and shipping instructions and global logistics guidelines complied with
- Creates documentation from SAP required to ship goods to end destination as per shipping instructions
- Obtains import and export permits and licenses for goods regarding hazardous
- Controls service providers invoices and approves for payment
- Checks products in Dangerous Goods Manual to confirm they are dangerous and assign the proper United Nations number
- Owns the Logistics Practice Manual review and update process for the area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance of the logistics organization with policies, procedures and local laws, and global logistics guidelines
- Undergraduate degree in Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain with strong logistics is required.
- Minimum of 2 year’s logistics experience is required.
- Alternatively a focused Diploma from a recognized Technical Institute with 3 years logistics experience is acceptable.
- Knowledge of at least two of Ocean, Air or Land transport modes and knowledge of Hazardous movements is a requirement.
For further information please check our web: