Lowongan Kerja Production Engineer Panasonic Mei 2011
Panasonic Corporation of North America, based in Secaucus, NJ, is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of its branding, marketing, sales, service, product development and R&D operations in the U.S. and Canada.
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delighted American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic’s consumer electronics and technology products range from award-winning VIERA High Definition Plasma and LCD TVs and LUMIX Digital Cameras to ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, home appliances, personal care products, components and entire in-flight entertainment and information systems.
PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia, a well-known electronic manufacturing company in Indonesia is seeking a qualified candidate with a high commitment to work together with our winning team to fill in the position as a:
- Examine the plant and process to minimize breakdowns and improve efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial).
- Has a minimum 2.75 GPA (from a 4.0 scale).
- Able to work under pressure and with a tight deadline.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical)
- Proficient in mechanical design softwares, such as solidwork
- Able to work under pressure and with a tight deadline
- Able to work both individually and in a team
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time positions available